Dolphin Room (Kindy)
Welcome to our Dolphin Room (Kindy)
We are the leaders of our centre and are getting set for Prep. Just like our friends in the younger rooms, we continue to learn best through play. However, our curriculum incorporates more key educational elements for school, such as communication and language, literacy and numeracy, and social and emotional development. Our Educators know our personalities and learning styles and build our curriculum around our interests and strengths.
Life for us is full of possibilities and opportunities. We learn skills and are given tools to become the best we can be. We love talking about what we are up to so come in and let us take you on a tour.
What To Bring
DON’T FORGET TO CLEARLY LABEL ALL ITEMS
For the Dolphin Room (Kindy) we require that you pack the following for your child each day:
- A bag or port
- A healthy morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea (including fruit for morning tea) View our Healthy Lunchbox ideas
- A plastic lunchbox
- Spare set of clothing
- Spare underwear
- A sun safe bucket hat – a MUST for outdoor play! Can be your free Mother Kate’s ELC hat or another favourite hat from home
- Water bottle for drinking water
- Cot size sheet/s in a named bag – e.g. Pillowcase or swag
- Wipes if not fully toilet trained