- Conveniently open Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Long standing, dedicated, qualified and caring Early Childhood Educators
- A specialised, government-approved Kindergarten program is run by a bachelor-qualified early years teacher preparing children for school
- Extra-curricular activities such as music, sports, and arts activities
- Regular incursions with local professionals
Our Early Childhood Educators provide a developmentally appropriate, fun, yet challenging educational program for each age group. We also ensure that our educational curriculum are inclusive, embrace multiculturalism (religion, customs, and food), and are gender neutral.
Our educational curriculums are based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), a part of the Australian Government’s National Quality Framework. This focuses on the practices, principles, and outcomes that enhance and support your children to learn until they transition to primary school. We recognise the importance of language, communication, and emotional and social development, which we develop in our children through a play-based learning philosophy. Our Early Childhood Educators implement the EYLF within their play-based curriculums in assisting children to develop:
- A smart sense of identity
- A sense of connection with the world
- Sensibility about well-being
- Involvement and confidence in their learning
- Expertise in communication skills
Our service also provides a Government Approved Kindergarten Program under the Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines. Our Kindergarten Program is delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher and focuses on providing an enriched learning environment to prepare children for school.